Thank you for visiting our website, www.moranlogistics.co.uk.
We are committed to respecting and protecting the privacy of your personal information on-line and off-line.
Our Core Beliefs Regarding User Privacy and Data Protection
- User privacy and data protection are human rights
- We have a duty of care to the people within our data
- Data is a liability, it should only be collected and processed when absolutely necessary
- We loathe spam as much as you do!
- We will never sell, rent or otherwise distribute or make public your personal information
Data Protection Compliance
Along with our business and internal computer systems, this website is designed to comply with the following national and international legislation with regards to data protection and user privacy:
- UK Data Protection Act 1988 (DPA)
- EU Data Protection Directive 1995 (DPD)
- EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR)
Personal Information Collection
Moran Logistics Limited may collect and use the following personal information:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site, www.moranlogisitcs.co.uk. This includes information provided when contacting us through our site, job applications, posting material or requesting further services;
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
Use of Personal Information
Moran Logistics Limited may use your information to:
- to improve our site, products/services and customer service;
- contact you when necessary or requested, including responding to your questions and comments and providing customer or public support;
- to provide you with information that you have requested from us;
- send you marketing communications.
Where Moran Logistics Limited discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Moran Logistics Limited may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
How to Withdraw Consent
If after you have contacted us through our website and you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, use or disclose your information at anytime by contacting us a [email protected]
These technologies are used mostly for stability, security, functionality, performance and advertising purposes.
In order for some of these technologies to work properly, a small data file (“cookie”) must be downloaded and stored on your device. By default, we use several persistent cookies for purposes of session and user authentication, security, keeping the User’s preferences (e.g. regarding default language and settings), connection stability (e.g. for uploading media etc.), monitoring performance of our services and marketing, and generally providing and improving our Services.
You may block, opt-out of or otherwise manage such tracking technologies by yourself, through your browser settings or other sources – but please note that this may adversely affect the way you experience our services.