Established in 2006, we are a successful family run business founded on high business morals and principles, earning us the reputation with our customers for delivering a high-quality service.
Moran Logistics is dedicated to understanding customer expectations and identifying and developing opportunities that enhance customer supply chain strategies. Our operating philosophy is founded on maintaining the highest level of quality service in the most efficient and cost-effective manner possible. We are committed to continuous process improvement through leadership, innovation, and technology.
Harry Moran – Owner
MORAN LOGISTICS \\ LEADERSHIP TEAM - OUR 2021 VISION
Our vision is to be the logistics partner of choice in chilled, ambient and frozen warehousing and distribution. Our strategy is built on our core principles and focus on customers, people, finance and operations.
- Vision – Moran Logistics will be a third-party logistics market leader delivering world class supply chain management solutions.
- Values – Moran Logistics is dedicated to developing our people in relation to understanding customer expectations and identifying and developing opportunities that enhance customer supply chain strategies. Our operating philosophy is founded on maintaining the highest level of quality service in the most efficient manner possible. We are committed to continuous process improvement through leadership, innovation, and technology.
- Quality Policy – To provide our customers with world class supply chain management solutions, in a manner that meets the customer’s needs, while placing the highest emphasis on integrity, quality, leadership, and efficiency in all that we do.
- Safety – Moran Logistics values the Health, Safety, welfare and Skills of its employees, realising that they are a vital asset for the company. Full training is provided for all staff to ensure they have the necessary skills to perform tasks in a safe and competent manner. A culture of safety first is actively encouraged and we have placed emphasis on attracting and retaining quality people, treating all staff as a valued member of the team.
- Environmental (Green) Policy – Moran logistics is committed to its responsibilities to the environment and will seek to continuously improve standards. The company will endeavour to use only sustainable energy suppliers and recycle as much material as possible.
We are a leading logistics provider of choice and look forward to working with you.
MORAN LOGISTICS \\ CHARITY
We are proud to sponsor Sapper Support – a charity dedicated to helping all Veterans and 999 Personnel recover from Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
\\ MORAN LOGISTICS & SAPPER SUPPORT
Sapper Support was originally established to help former Royal Engineers (known as Sappers) recover from Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and other mental health issues that can affect military personnel when making the switch back into civilian life. It has now evolved into a multi service charity that helps all veterans, as well as 999 personnel.
The transportation and storage industry is one that lends itself to former military personnel very well, as many of the valuable skills gained can be transferred to this industry. Currently, Moran Logistics employ a number of former military personnel, and does as much as possible to support those that are currently making the switch back to civilian life.
Showcasing the charity’s livery on our vehicles highlights the need to support these brave people.
Sapper Support is a charity that is very close to company owner, Harry Moran’s heart. He said:
“Sapper Support is an outstanding charity that continues to support people readjusting after facing difficult times. Moran Logistics is proud to be a part of this and will do everything we can to support the growth of this institution”.
Moran Logistics has been instrumental in the growth of Sapper Support. Sapper Support Founder, Tim Evers said:
“Moran Logistics has been fantastic since our initial involvement and continues to do so”.
We will continue to find ways to help and watch the charity grow with a sense of pride and belonging.