We are currently recruiting for yard shunters at our Leeds site, working 4 on 4 off or a fixed shift pattern, nights 18:00 – 06:00, offering a competitive salary, 20 days holiday and a company pension scheme. Uniform is also provided.
- Temperature Control, completion and recording of fridge checks every 2 hours
- Ensure Health & Safety is always adhered to
- Fleet management for loading and liaising with transport for trailer service requirements to ensure we are legal and compliant
- Ensure pre trailer checks are completed before allocating a trailer to a dock for loading.
- Regularly communicate and update the transport and the dispatch teams.
- Valid HGV CE licence
- Valid DCPC card
- No more than 6 penalty points
- No DD, DR or IN’s
- Must have over 2 years’ experience
- Full Time, Permanent
· Monday to Friday: Nights: £13.75
· Saturday: Nights: £15.75
· Sunday: Nights: £17.75
4 on 4 off
Tuesday – Saturday
3 day working shift pattern, Thursday – Saturday