We currently have a vacancy for a Warehouse Stock Clerk at our Leeds site, working in a chilled warehouse, the shift pattern for this role is days 4 on 4 off, working days 06:00 – 18:00 offering a competitive salary, 20 days holiday and a company pension scheme. Uniform is also provided.
Reporting directly to the Warehouse Shift Manager this role will work alongside the Warehouse Stock Controller to ensure the Warehouse stock is accurately recorded and available at all times. To ensure stock reports are filled in and distributed to the relevant parties.
- To track and report inventory and highlight risks to service.
- To track and control all inbound/outbound loads and report any discrepancies as per the non-conformance procedure.
- To complete stock cycle count and maintain stocks on site.
- To communicate fresh milk report and current status reports to the relevant parties.
- To assist in for system reconciliation.
- To assist in undertaking root cause analysis of stock management and undertake corrective action.
- To maintain a high level of system housekeeping.
- To work in close liaison with the Transport team.
- To work efficiently to agreed timescales.
- To maintain all paperwork and file for auditing purposes.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
- Good communication and listening skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to listen to and follow instructions.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- A good accuracy level is essential.
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team as required.