Moran Logistics are a dynamic and growing business within the chilled distribution arena who work with customers to provide tailor made, cost effective distribution solutions. As a business we are passionate about our customers and value our people, their importance and engagement in making our business a success.
We currently have vacancies for 2 experienced Warehouse FLT Reach Drivers at our Heywood site, working in a chilled warehouse, the shift patterns available for this role are days, 4 on 4 off, working 06:00 – 18:00, offering a competitive salary, 20 days holiday and a company pension scheme. Uniform is also provided.
Reporting directly to the Warehouse Shift Manager this role is responsible for the relocation of stock around the warehouse once it has come from production and also prior to distribution, whilst ensuring all the operational requirements are met and are in line with company policy and procedure.
- RTITB Reach licence
- Previous experience on the reach truck
- Previous warehouse experience
- Previous Reach Truck Experience
- Previous loading and unloading experience
- Scan Gun Experience not essential but an advantage
- Good team building and communication skills
- To work efficiently to agreed timescales.
- To ensure you follow safe working practices.
- To promptly report all accidents and incidents to your line manager.
- To adhere to relevant site rules, QEHS policies and procedures including quality procedures, HACCP, safe systems of work and environmental controls.
- To maintain high levels of site hygiene standards in accordance with company procedures.
- To listen carefully to instructions.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience of working in a warehouse and distribution environment.
- Good communication and listening skills.
- Ability to listen to and follow instructions.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- A good accuracy level is essential.
- Good numeracy and literacy.
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team as required.