Location: Castle Donnington DE74 (Derby)
Salary: £8.65 Per Hour
Hours: Monday – Friday 08:00 – 16:00
ARM Personnel Southern Ltd is an independent recruitment agency with over 15 years’ experience in supplying temporary and permanent staffing solutions across the UK.
Payroll Administrator Role:
- Collate wages information from excel work books on a weekly basis from our 6 depots.
- Dealing with clients and employee’s pay queries.
- Chase unpaid invoices, resolving all payroll queries received.
- Keeping all spreadsheets up to date at all times, KPI’s, HMRC, third party costs and client cost sheets.
- Daily shift checks for all depots.
- General Admin duties.
Essential Payroll Administrator Experience Required:
- Must be confident using Microsoft Excel. A test may be required upon Interview.
- Confident on the telephone to both employees and clients.
- Ability to meet very tight deadlines and timescales.
- Must be able to multi task.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Must have own transport due to location of the business.
- Desirable – Tachomaster knowledge
Candidates with the relevant job titles and experience of; Payroll Officer, Payroll Administrator, Accounts Clerk, Payroll, Finance Clerk, Finance Administrator, Accounts Assistant, Accounts Administrator Financial Administrator, Payroll Executive, Payroll Assistant, Payroll Admin, Payroll Coordinator, HR Officer, HR Payroll Assistant may also be considered for this role.
|Salary||8.65 per hour|