Reporting To: Northern Branch Manager
Hours: 4 on 4 off 06.00 – 18.00
Start Date: ASAP
ARM Personnel Ltd is an independent recruitment agency with over 15 years’ experience in supplying temporary and permanent staffing solutions across the UK.
Overview of Role:
This role will be based on site in a busy transport office with our client. You will be working closely with the whole team to ensure smooth running of the operation.
- First point of contact for our client & drivers
- Daily planning and scheduling, organising shift rotas and booking staff
- Resourcing new drivers through social media, job sites, ARM Personnel’s website & word of mouth.
- Liaising with the driver trainer on site to book in potential new drivers for assessments
- Registering new drivers.
- Dealing with second tier agencies on a daily basis
- Build Client relationships
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to multitask to a high standard
- Experience using Microsoft Excel is a must
- Able to use Outlook & Word
- Confident speaking to people via the phone & also face to face
- Must have experience working within a busy Transport office
- Good understanding of the WTD & drivers’ rules and regulations
- A full UK driving licence with own transport
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Out of hour’s service when required