We are currently looking for a De-Brief Clerk, 4 on 4 off, night shift pattern, offering a competitive salary, 20 days holiday and a company pension scheme. Uniform is also provided.
The role of Transport De-Brief Clerk is to ensure the drivers are fully briefed on their run and have the necessary paperwork and to provide administration support to the transport office.
- Responsible for ensuring all drivers receive the correct paperwork and are fully briefed at the start and end of their run, in line with company procedures and legal requirements
- Providing support to the transport shift managers and Transport manager as required
- Ensuring ISOTRAK is managed, making sure all information is present and correct and there is full compliance to any regulations
- Accurately recording driver hours, including self-employed and agency drivers, ensuring adherence to their run times started on their paperwork. Reporting any anomalies directly to the Transport Shift Manager.
- Responsibility for the POD process, ensuring all PODs are processed and managed in line with company procedures and sent to the relevant department
- To accurately record all holidays, sickness and any other absence and ensuring the necessary records and rotas are up to date at all times.
- Set up new staff onto finger-print clocking-in system.
- To set up drivers’ records for new starters to keep licence information.
- To keep accurate records of any tachograph infringements and driving licence checks.
- Working with the fleet department to ensure defeats are logged, servicing schedules are meet and fleet issues are escalated as required
- Any other adhoc duties as and when required
You must have:
- Good working knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Have a working knowledge of Transport Legislation / WTD / Drivers hours.
- Ability to listen to and follow instructions.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- A good accuracy level is essential.
- Good numeracy and literacy.
- Excellent verbal communication and listening skills.
- Being polite and courteous.
- Transport administration: 1 year