We are currently looking for 2 Debrief Clerks, working a 4 on 4 off, night shift pattern, offering a competitive salary, 20 days holiday and a company pension scheme. Uniform is also provided.
This role is responsible for providing comprehensive support to the transport team ensuring drivers are fully briefed and have been issued with the correct paperwork to complete their run. Also ensuring all documentation is legally compliant and input onto the systems, accurately and efficiently and in a timely manner
- Responsible for ensuring all drivers receive the correct paperwork and are fully briefed at the start and end of their run, in line with company procedures and legal requirements.
- Ensure all documentation on debrief is filled out correctly and is in line with company SOP.
- Providing support to the transport shift managers and Transport manager as required
- Ensuring Microlise and TMS are managed and monitored, making sure all information is present and correct and there is full compliance to any regulations
- Accurately recording driver hours, including agency drivers, ensuring adherence to their run times started on their paperwork. Reporting any anomalies directly to the Transport Shift Manager.
- Responsibility for the POD process, ensuring all PODs are processed and managed in line with company procedures and sent to the relevant department
- To accurately record all holidays, sickness and any other absence and ensuring the necessary records and rotas are always up to date.
- Set up new staff onto finger-print clocking-in system.
- To set up drivers’ records for new starters to keep licence information.
- To keep accurate records of any tachograph infringements and driving license checks.
- Working with the fleet department to ensure defects are logged, servicing schedules are met and fleet issues are escalated as required
- Any other adhoc duties as and when required
You must have:
- Good working knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Have a working knowledge of Transport Legislation / WTD / Drivers hours.
- Ability to listen to and follow instructions.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- A good accuracy level is essential.
- Good numeracy and literacy.
- Excellent verbal communication and listening skills.
- Being polite and courteous.
- Transport administration: 1 year