We currently have a vacancy for a Customer Support Co-ordinators at our Castle Donington site. Working Monday to Friday 40 hours a week offering a competitive salary, 28 days holiday and a company pension scheme. Uniform is also provided.
The job holder will be the first point of contact between our customers and the operations teams and will be expected to engage with all stakeholders to get queries resolved. They will be key to providing details to the customers and the operators by tracking and monitoring performance across the network and proactively highlighting any issues so that the business can maintain high levels of contractual KPI achievement. They will also be responsible for ensuring both new and existing customers receive timely and accurate information to make their experience with Moran Logistics better than your average 3PL.
- To liaise proactively with the customer on a daily basis to keep them fully informed at all times regarding their operation.
- Able to effectively liaise and communicate, directly with key stakeholders within the customers business and at all levels internally.
- To build rapport with key operational departments within the Moran network to ensure the customer’s requests are dealt with effectively and in a timely manner.
- To provide customer service and KPI reports to customers and internal teams meeting time critical deadlines and to a high level of accuracy.
- To capture, analyse and act upon information from internal systems, combined with communications from operators.
- To analyse data such as delivery on time, reoccurring late and anomalies on routes to deliver the best possible customer service and help achieve contractual KPI’s.
- To work continuously to achieve set KPI’s that improve the quality of service delivered to our customers.
- To be able to confidently receive and make outbound calls to new and existing customers and provide clear and concise information/ benefits regarding the business.
- To aid in the business’ outreach to new customers by contributing to marketing campaigns.
- To maintain and file all records in accordance with company procedure.
- To constantly review working processes within the business to ensure best practice is being followed and will benefit the business and our customers.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE
- Must have previous customer service experience within the logistics industry.
- Knowledge of the transport and distribution industry trends and key focus areas.
- IT skills with strong abilities with excel and knowledge around business intelligence reporting tools.
- Previous experience using Microlise would be highly advantageous, but training will be given.
- Well organised with an acute attention to detail.
- Must have excellent communication skills and a confident telephone manner.
- Must have a tenacious outlook.
- Able to work with minimum supervision.
- Geographical and commercial awareness.
- Capable of thinking on their feet to provide an effective solution.
- Good analytical / problem solving skills.
- The ability to prioritise tasks in a timely manner whilst ensuring attention to detail.
Interviews: W/C Monday 2nd September 2019