We are recruiting a 1st Line IT Support Engineer to support the business as it continues to grow and take on more customers and a wider reach.
Reporting to the IT Manager, you will be responsible for taking and logging calls on the company IT helpdesk system as well as providing desktop support (both remotely and face to face) to users across the business. You will also be responsible for IT admin such as creating new users, managing mailboxes and Office 365 licenses.
There will be some travel to remote sites required so you must hold a full clean UK driving license and be over the age of 21 for insurance reasons.
- Full clean UK driving license (Use of company pool car will be required to travel to remote sites).
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in 1st line desktop and server support.
- Experience supporting network printers
- Active Directory administration experience
- Exchange Server (2013 and above) experience
- Experience with Windows Server 2008 and above
- Good attention to detail
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Ability to work within a team and know when to escalate incidents to 2nd line
- Experience supporting logistics-specific IT systems
- Experience working with helpdesk systems
Mon – Fri, 09:00 – 17:00